To meet an increasing workload, ANS CR Training Centre (TC) needs to build a stronger instructor resource pool, and we are currently seeking applications from highly motivated and experienced controllers for part time appointments as instructors within the TC.
Develop and/ or deliver training to ANS CR and International ATC trainees in the class room and simulator environments in accordance with Eurocontrol Common Core Content guidelines in the following disciplines:
Procedural & Surveillance Approach Control
Procedural & Surveillance Area Control
· 3 years recent instructional experience
· Experience in theory training and proven knowledge of instruction techniques
· Excellent English language skills (Written and Oral)
· EU Citizenship
· 2 References
In return ANS CR offer the following benefits:
· Attractive remuneration package (including a travel cost element).
· Serviced private room accommodation within the TC (or equivalent).
· Convenient location with excellent connectivity to Prague city and surrounding areas, including Prague International airport.
· International training environment.
To apply, please forward a CV and copies of any relevant certificates and qualifications to:
Ms. Matysova, ŘLP ČR, s.p. Navigacni 787, 252 61 Jeneč
Applications close 11 July 2008.
For more information contact Jana Hochmanova:
Tel: +420 220 372 166 Fax: +420 220 372 320
Additionally please visit the ANS CR website: www.ans.cz
ANS CR provides the aviation industry with services such as air traffic control, navigation facilities and aviation search and rescue.
ANS CR values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment. In the interests of safety, we test for alcohol and other drugs.