ANS CR (Air Traffic Services of the Czech Republic, state enterprise) is currently a modern and recognized Czech company that ranks among the European elite in the provision of safe and cost-effective air traffic services.
The key aspects of the current status of ANS CR and its future perspective include:
• successful completion and operational transition to the new "National Integrated Air traffic Control Centre" in Jeneč near Prague in February 2007 and the largest development project in history was completed. This investment, operational and technological milestone provided all the necessary conditions for the enterprise's future development and competitiveness,
• With regard to the Czech Republic's membership in the European Union, ANS CR is heavily involved in the implementation of the basic principles of European legislation on the creation of the "Single European Sky“,
• ANS CR ranks among the active entities in the project "Functional Airspace Block Central Europe – FAB CE“. Thus, together with partner providers of air traffic services in Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Hungary, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and based on the requirements of the traffic and of the air carriers, they create a functional airspace block regardless of individual states' airspace frontiers,
• by consistent cost management and customer-oriented pricing policy, ANS CR regularly achieves excellent results and is able to meet all its obligations towards the Ministry of Transport, as their founder, towards their employees and suppliers,
• steady strengthening of the commercial orientation of the enterprise under the "Aviation Academy" concept. Through the Aviation School of ANS CR operating under the trade name CANI - Czech Air traffic Institute, and a subsidiary of the Czech Aviation Training Academy, customers from around the world receive a comprehensive range of training programmes for the licensed aviation personnel and consultancy services in the field of ATM development projects,
• safe ensuring of future operational requirements and creation of a comfortable working environment for Czech air traffic controllers is the goal of the "NEOPTERYX“ project’s implementation. The selection and commissioning of the new main system for air traffic control in the Czech Republic will help to implement all tasks of ANS CR far beyond the horizon of the year 2025,
• cooperation and intensive involvement in all-European development programmes in the field of satellite traffic technologies (design and publication of GNSS approach procedures) as a founding member of the GNSS Centre of Excellence, which serves as an incubator of entrepreneurial activities in the use of Galileo, the global traffic system,
• in the implementation of the principles of socially responsible companies, ANS CR seeks to cultivate the Czech business environment and strengthen the reputation and position of Czech civil aviation abroad.