ANS CR is a member of:
- CANSO (Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation) based in Amsterdam since 1996. The mission of CANSO is to guarantee mutual economic co-operation and co-ordination of air navigation services providers.
- ATCA (Air Traffic Control Association, Inc.) based in Arlington (USA) since 1995. The objective of this Association of air traffic control organisations is to support further development of civil aviation, especially in the area of providing air navigation services.
- Czech Chamber of Commerce since 18.3.2009. The Chamber is an entity representing Czech entrepreneurs, protecting the interests of its members associated via a regional network of chambers and incorporated trade associations. The main mission of the Chamber is to create entrepreneurial opportunities, promote and support measures which contribute to the development of entrepreneurship in the Czech Republic and thus the overall economic stability of the country.
- International Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic since 25.3. 2009. The mission of ICC in the Czech Republic is to assist Czech enterprises and other companies in integration in global activities through this prestigious organization. The activities of ICC CR include active cooperation on forming the opinions regarding the topics sent by the ICC headquarters for consideration, while influencing this agenda so that it corresponds to the interests of its members.
- Association GNSS Centre of Excellence, the aim of which is the cooperation and intensive involvement in pan-European development programmes in the field of satellite traffic technologies (the design and publication of GNSS approach procedures) and which also serves as an incubator for entrepreneurial activities in the use of the global traffic system, Galileo. The GNSS Centre of Excellence also supports the image of association members as innovative companies developing and using modern technologies.
ANS CR is actively representing the CR:
- in EUROCONTROL (European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation) based in Brussels. The CR is a member of the Organisation since 1996. EUROCONTROL is an international government organisation associating 38 states, the chief objective of which is the development of the ATM system on a pan-European scale, with the orientation at coping with the increasing air traffic while maintaining a maximum level of safety.
- in ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation), a member of which the CR has been since 1944. ICAO, which has an important status in the UNO structure, is the most representative government organisation in the field of civil aviation.
- in the FAB CE (Functional Airspace Block Europe Central)