The Business Plan of ANS CR for the period 2011-2015 sets out medium-term objectives and goals of the company and the strategy to achieve them in the context of the longer-term plans of ANS CR and the European development programmes in the field of air traffic management. The Business Plan also includes performance targets, which were designed to support the fulfilment of the performance targets of the European Union and to meet the expectations of our customers, particularly airlines. These objectives were discussed with customers and the regulator in the development of the national Performance Plan for the period 2012-2014, which was approved by the European Commission in July 2012. Planned activities included in the Business Plan meet the implementing objectives of the European Single Sky Implementation Plan (ESSIP), specifically the sub-objectives that relate to ANS CR. For more information, see the Local Single Sky Implementation Plan of the Czech Republic (LSSIP).
The Business Plan is the output of a long-term functioning quality management system applied for provided services and their performance, which is continuously developed in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
The document is divided into the following chapters:
• Current situation and trends: Brief characteristics of the environment, trends and expectations of participating parties;
• Corporate strategy: long-term objectives of the company;
• Safety: objectives and planned activities in the field of safety;
• Environmental protection: the objectives and planned activities in the field of environmental protection;
• Service capacity: assumptions, objectives and planned activities in the field of service capacity;
• Cost efficiency and prices of services: assumptions and objectives in the field of costs and prices of services;
• Major investments: a description of the major investments required to achieve the desired objectives and their relation to the ATM Master Plan;
• SES and FAB CE: planned involvement in the implementation of the Single European Sky and the Central European functional airspace block.
The Business Plan of the ANS CR was the input for processing of the Performance Plan of the Czech Republic.