The company Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic, a state enterprise (hereinafter referred to as “ANS CR” or “Enterprise”) with its registered office at Navigační 787, 252 61 Jeneč, business ID no. (IČO): 49710371 as a data controller would hereby like to inform you about the extent and manner of processing your personal data and your rights in relation to such processing.
ANS CR processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC - General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
In case of queries, comments, complaints, or for the exercise of your privacy rights, you may contact the data protection officer who is Bohdan Koverdynský appointed by the Company. You can contact him via email@example.com
or at the Company’s registered office.
Purpose of processing
The Enterprise processes personal data exclusively for the purposes of providing services, fulfilling legal obligations, performing the employment law agenda, protecting the Company’s rights and for business and marketing purposes. It concerns, in particular, the following activities:
- Processing of personal data relating to the control of entry to the Company;
- Processing of camera recordings;
- Recording of job seeker data;
- Recording of employees’ data relating to the processing of wages;
- Recording of training and in-house qualifications;
- Keeping records of air navigation service customers;
- Documentation related to the investigation of the causes of flight operation events;
- Recording of LIS centre product’s customers.
Legal basis of processing
It is only possible to process personal data in the Enterprise on the basis of one of the following legal titles:
- Processing is necessary to meet the legal obligation that applies to ANS CR;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the contract, to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract at the request of that data subject. Typically, for example, it concerns processing of CVs of job seekers until the end of the selection process;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Enterprise, except when the interests of the data subject prevail over those interests. Typically, this involves processing to protect corporate assets, such as, for example, recording of processing in security systems, unless such processing is imposed directly by a legal regulation;
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Personal data processors
Mainly employees of the Enterprise process personal data. In some cases, the ANS CR uses other persons (processors) to process the personal data. The processing of personal data by other processors is based on a contract, in which these processors undertake to process personal data in accordance with the GDPR Regulation and the Company’s instructions.
ANS CR provides personal data to these processors only if they meet the required organizational and technical conditions to adequately protect such data.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Due to the international character of the Enterprise’s business activities, there may be a need to transfer the processed personal data to foreign or international organizations. Within the European Union, the rules and procedures defined by the GDPR regulation apply. This means that the same rules apply as do to personal data processing in the Czech Republic. The transfer of personal data to third countries must be based on compliance with the rules laid down in Articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR.
Ensuring transparency of processing
The Enterprise keeps your personal data only for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing this data or possibly to comply with the statutory deadlines.
In accordance with GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to processing of your personal data:
- The right to ask ANS CR for access to, correction, erasure or possibly restriction of your personal data;
- The right to object to processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent is without prejudice to the processing of personal data prior to its withdrawal;
- The right to file a complaint concerning the processing of personal data to the Office for Personal Data Protection (contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keeping data subjects informed
All employees of the Enterprise and other persons may request personal data protection officer to provide GDPR-related information. In addition to this possibility, the employees are informed of the way personal data is processed during the entry and up-to-date security training, and are further familiarized with the relevant internal documentation that governs the protection of personal data according to the job position being performed.
Other data subjects are informed to the extent and manner of personal data processing and processing requirements by the guarantor of the respective processing activity. Selected information is provided at workplaces that solve access to or possibly collecting of personal data.